WORK AT SLOWLY
WORK AT SLOWLY
Slowly was founded in 2017 to bring the traditional pen pal experience to the digital era. Unlike other social media apps that prioritise speed and brevity, Slowly offers a more personal and intimate mode of communication – one letter at a time. Our mission is to cultivate deeper, more meaningful connections between people through the power of slow communication. Learn more about our journey.
We’re a small, dedicated team who believes that the right people make all the difference. That’s why we’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the best talent who share our passion. If you’re interested in building a product that makes a real difference in people’s lives, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re seeking a talented and experienced Mobile Developer to join our team on a contract or part-time basis. The ideal candidate will be working remotely, and is expected to work for at least 60 hours per month.
- Develop and maintain native modules for the mobile app using native code.
- Write clean, well-documented, and maintainable code for both iOS and Android platforms.
- Work closely with the team to ensure a high-quality user experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Collaborate with the team to resolve technical issues.
- 2+ years of experience in mobile application development.
- Strong knowledge of React Native, Kotlin (for Android), and Objective-C/Swift (for iOS).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong open-source leadership or contributions is a bonus.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume, previous works, expected salary, and any relevant references to [email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Digital Marketing Manager
We’re seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to drive our marketing initiatives on various social and ad channels.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of advertising campaigns aimed at generating leads and creating brand awareness. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, have a results-oriented approach to marketing, and have a passion for building, testing and optimizing campaigns. They have deep channel expertise and a solid understanding of reaching their target audience at all funnel stages.
- Design, execute and optimize ROI-positive advertising campaigns across multiple channels
- Write compelling ad copy focused on driving conversions, and work with our design team to craft engaging creative
- Optimize campaigns and manage A/B testing to improve conversions; optimize targeting, bidding, ad copy, CTAs, etc.
- Analyze and track key performance metrics to measure the success of growth initiatives
- Continuously identify and test new growth channels to reach and engage with potential users
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and technologies to inform and enhance growth strategies
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in the tech or mobile app industry
- Proven track record of driving user acquisition and engagement through successful marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to track and measure key performance metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with various teams
- Creative problem-solver with a passion for driving growth and innovation
If you are interested in joining our team as Digital Marketing Manager, please email your resume, expected salary, and any relevant references to [email protected].