User feedback has always been an important element in driving Slowly’s continuous improvement. We have received lots of interesting suggestions from the previous stamp suggestion form, some of which have been adopted. Thank you for your overwhelming support 💛
With this newly created website, we hope to address several issues:
- Improve the efficiency of collecting and reviewing suggestions
- Improve transparency
- Increase interactivity and engagement
How to Participate?
If you have an interesting idea – whether it is about your own country or the world, you can submit it through the ”Request a New Stamp” form. We recommend adding photos and links as supplementary information in addition to text descriptions, so that our team and other users can better understand your proposal.
Our system will automatically search for relevant suggestions when you enter a topic, so as to facilitate management and centralize the discussions. If a similar idea already exists, you can leave a comment to participate in the forum* directly, add information or upvote.
Upvoting can also help the system select and push trending topics to the homepage, so that more users can see them and help our team make decisions.
*Any comments not related to stamp suggestion will be deleted without notice
Currently, our team will roll out 0-5 stamps based on the number of active users in each region. Our future goal is to provide regional free stamps for each country and increase the coverage of regional premium stamps. Review and launch sequence will be prioritized with the numbers of local users and stamps already launched. Naturally, we will also consider other factors such as timing.
As for the review criteria, our team will consider the following elements:
- Design concept – complex concepts may not be suitable as the stamps are small in size.
- Copyright issues – like celebrities, trademarks, etc.
- Universality and popularity – voting and data collection will be used as references.
- Uniqueness – whether similar concepts have been executed
- Accompanying message – can it inspire curiosity about the world, promote universal values and make collecting stamps a joy?
There are countless interesting things in the world, and we believe that getting everyone involved is an essential step.
Some concepts are indeed very precious, but not necessarily applicable to small stamps. Hence, our team is developing a new product to promote cultures around the world in another way. Stay tuned!